Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sad Swingin'

I was feeling a dose of spring fever this past week. There were a couple days with sunshine so I decided to take Samantha to the park. Once we got there, of course, the sun disappeared and I found out it was much colder outside than it looked. We only had a few minutes on the swings and went down one slide before we conceded and got back in the car. As you can tell the swings were not her favorite. I am sure she will warm up to them eventually but in the mean time it looks like it is too cold to swing anyway.


3 comments:

Michelle said...

What a sad face! I think you are right, she will probably like swings better when it warms up.

Team Jogan said...

i love cute sad faces :) im so excited for nice weather so we can go to the park! im sure she will love the swing when its nicer! i think we put emma in a swing once at about 6 months she thought it was great... but it was nice and warm out too!

The Finlinsons said...

That picture is adorable! I mean...in a sad sort of way of course. haha. I think Eden is stil pretty afraid of the swings...