Monday, March 12, 2012

Funny baby Maddi and her flower...

So Maddi has started rolling over from her back to her tummy. She has been doing tummy to back for a couple weeks. While she was sleeping a couple nights ago she started stretching and sure enough she rolled herself right over. Since then I unsuccessfully attempted to take a little video of her newest feat but couldn't quite catch it. She also started sucking her thumb so I took a video of that and that is the video you see below...she was enjoying her thumb sucking when things went a little wrong...




I was going to help her remove the flower but then she rolled over and wanted to get that on camera so I just left it on so I could get her rolling over.

1 comment:

Julie Sakamoto said...

Brianne--that is so precious and the headband is hilarious!