Thursday, March 27, 2008

A little brother...Not Jell-O Jigglers...

So I was born on March 21st...The first day of Spring! On my 7th birthday I got the best birthday present ever...a little brother! So instead of a party with pizza and Jell-o Jigglers my mom was in the hospital and I had a party at Hardees. Nate and I have loved sharing a birthday! We get 2 cakes, 2 parties and 2 birthday dinners!

This year we went out to sushi and had Nates cake (that is the first picture with Me, Zac & Nate). My mom makes a pretty amazing German Chocolate! Yummy!



I wanted Oreo Dessert for my birthday. It isn't exactly a cake. It is more a frozen delcious treat. I can't eat it without thinking of my Grandma Lois. She made it all the time. Nate and I are also trying to con my mom into making COTTAGE CHEESE DUMPLINGS! I know the Himle's are sighing with happiness at the very thought...I know my husband, and most of the in-laws, are gagging at the thought...Oh well.

So that is my birthday update! Love ya!

No comments: