Monday, March 3, 2008

No...I wasn't shot at...



So this week I had to pay to get my back drivers side window replaced in my car. Take a good look people that is an expensive window you are looking at. I was doing 75mph down the freeway when something flew up and shattered my window. One second I had a window and the next nothing! Just a pile of glass on the floor of my back seat. I was shocked! So I pulled into the closest Nissan dealership and left it there to get fixed.



I called the highway patrol just in case I needed to file a report and the oh so smart patrolman told me that with the change in weather it was common for perfectly good windows to spontaneously shatter. Now maybe I am crazy but I have never heard of such a thing. I have heard of chipped windshields cracking in cold weather, but a perfectly good side window shattering into thousands and thousands of pieces. Let me just say I am not feeling secure knowing this patrolman was allowed to carry a firearm.



When I got to the dealership I inquired if spontaneously shattering windows was common. They laughed and say no. I must have gotten hit. My adorable husband was worried that I had gotten shot at. For the life of me I can't think of anything I would have done to make anyone shoot at me. So thanks for your concern honey but I think it was a freak accident.



So that is my story about how you can be driving down the freeway and hundreds of dollars later you can walk out of the Nissan dealership with a brand new window and your husband worried that you have been shot at!

1 comment:

things we love... said...

Bri and Tim, Tiff told me about your blog, and well even though Beau thinks that I am crazy we have one too. I am sooo excited to know what is going on because I do not see or talk to you near enough!! Update Bri I am pregnant we had put in for adoption and I found out a month later that I was pregnant. The fam was sworn to secrecy, but I am 17 weeks I will be 18 in a few days. We are excited. i needed to tell you!!! I miss you so much!! We need to catch up!!! Love you mel beaumellaila.blogspot.com