Thursday, April 10, 2008

Kid's Say The Darndest Things & For All The Parrot Heads...

This past weekend we went to Emery County to see my brother in law Chris for his birthday! Happy Birthday Chris! Tim and I brought the dogs and Mike & Tiffanie brought their dog Hugo (You can see pics of him on there blog to the right). Hugo ran in circles and my dogs did their best to catch him but they were no match for Hugo's speed. We also saw our friends Beau and Mel and their little girl Leyla! (You can check out their blog by clicking on the link on the right). Leyla asked me the most unique question I have been asked about my dogs. She looked up at me with those big eyes and said "What color is your dog's poop?" I gave her my most honest answer...that I will not share here with you but it was pretty cute they way she asked it. I also saw my other nieces and nephews and they are the best nieces and nephews anyone could ask for! Luke (the youngest) thought chasing Max was the funnest activity of the day. It was so nice to go down to Emery because we don't get a chance to do it very often.

PS. I added another song to the playlist!

Southern Cross: Originally this song wasn't sung by Jimmy Buffett but that is the version I chose because not only are my sister and brother in law Mike & Jenny huge fans but because they gave Tim two tickets for his birthday the first fall we dated and Tim and I went down to Vegas to see it! It was so much fun that we did it again last fall. This is one of Tim's favorite songs and so this is for all the Parrot Heads out there!

1 comment:

The Ungermans said...

Your blog looks really nice, how have you been? Havent seen you guys for awhile.