Friday, October 3, 2008

All things Golden...

One of our summer adventures was going to the Golden Spike Museum. My parents, two brothers and Aubree all headed out to Promintory Point to see it all. It was interesting but not something I need to do again anytime soon. The most fun part of the the trip was singing along as a family to oldies music and watching my brothers bust out some awsome dance moves. Here are some funny pictures from our fun day.

Zac & Nate
Aubree & a Train
Aubree the Conductor

My mom, dad, Aubree & Me
Aubree & Nate being crazy
Us by the Entrance Sign
Aubree Where the rails met...

2 comments:

stormee said...

cute pics Bri, you guys do so much fun stuff!! Well, except come to Emery county very often. At least there are more family pics then animal pics!! It was way past time for an addition!!

Heather Shepherd said...

FINALLY! I thought you might be dead or something! I'm glad your whole family got to have such a fun "vacation" together.

miss ya!