Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Golfing, Boating & BBQ

We had the opportunity to head up to Pineview Reservoir for the a few days. Matt & Breezee were kind enough to invite us! We had a blast. We went golfing, boating, and ate BBQ! We also went swimming and played volleyball. It was so fun, I haven't played volleyball scince Jr. High. The condo was beautiful and so was the scenery. It was nice to get away from the city for a few days.

Aubree's favorite part was jumping into the lake, I loved wake boarding for my first time (I got up on my 3rd try!), Tim loved the golf! Aubree rode on the tube twice and though she was scared she kept wanting to go again. Tim and Matt went on the tube and got dumped off 3 times, much to the amusement of the rest of us.

Of course we got to hang out with cousins and family which is always the best. It is a shame we had to come back. All good things must come to an end I guess...


Swimming at the pool!
Tim & Matt about to be dumped...

In the car.
On the boat.
Breezee & Tan
Aubree and Tim
Tae wants to go faster...
PS. I hope you like our summer mix of songs...

2 comments:

Em said...

Looks like fun. I also really like your new Summer Playlist. :)

Karlie said...

Looks like you guys had a busy summer. Hope you are all doing well.

P.S. I tagged you on our blog. :)