Monday, November 17, 2008

Justice...Tim Justice

Tim and I went out on a date on Saturday to see the new James Bond movie...It was a good movie but the best part was spending time with my husband whom I love...He can make me laugh and he can drive me crazy...I won't get too sappy on you but I feel pretty lucky to have him. Here are a couple reasons why...In no particular order...

1. He makes me breakfast, lunch and dinner (and it is always delicious!)

2. He helps around the house.

3. He ALWAYS puts the toilet seat down.

4. He gets me a blanket when I am cold.

5. He is a great dad and a funny uncle.

2 comments:

things we love... said...

You are such a sweet wife!!! How can't you help but love them when they put the toilet seat down?

stormee said...

I love Tim also for putting the toilet seat down. Gary's mom use to put it up when she got done-since she lived with 5 men, I had to do some training. You guys are so cute. If you guys come down for Thanksgiving you'll have to come visit.