Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving...

We spent Thanksgiving at my mom's house...I love her food! I just thought I would list some things that I am thankful for...after all that is the reason for the holiday...although pie is a close second...the rest is in no particular order...

1. My Husband (See last post)
2. Aubree-she is so smart, funny and sweet...I couldn't ask for anyone better...
3. My mother, who really is my best friend, who I can always confide in...
4. My dad, our family's comic relief and who you can always count on...
5. My "little" brothers, they are the two funniest, good looking, talented boys I know...
6. The Justice Family, who let me be apart of them...
7. My friends, especially Emily who despite the years still is the best listener, I would need a shrink without her...
8. My dogs...seriously they are like really furry children...they are the best!
9. My house, my car, my job, my husbands job...

10. I am thankful I have so many things to be thankful for...some little some big, all blessings...

I hope that all of your Thanksgivings were as wonderful as mine! Happy Thanksgiving...

4 comments:

Em said...

Bri,
I am thankful for all of those things as well. I should have come and visited yesterday! Im glad you had a good Thanksgiving :)

Heather Shepherd said...

I'm thankful for you!

things we love... said...

I thought that you guys would be up there for thanksgiving!!! I am glad you guys had fun!!! We miss you!

things we love... said...

PS what song is on your blog?