Friday, February 11, 2011

Something Fishy...

This week we went to the aquarium with our friends Ashlie and Brynlee. Sammi and Brynlee are at that age where fish and animals are fascinating. We got to see many types of fish, frogs, sharks, turtles and a giant snake. Sammi actually touched a sting ray which she liked the first time. She then refused to even try it again after her one successful touch. Both girls liked the penguins and we tried to get a picture of them in front of the penguin exhibit. Ashlie and I might have taken fifty pictures and this is the best one I took! They aren't even looking at me! Well I tried. We love Ashlie and Brynlee and always have a fun time on our play dates!


I think they are smiling at Ashlie, who was on my left!
Look at those cuties!

1 comment:

Ashlie said...

That was SO fun...and the best part is that we are MEMBERS now... woo hooo. Can't wait to do it again. I will put pics up on facebook :)