Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Seeing Double

So as any Mom would I have saved some of Sammi's clothes for MaddiLu. Well this is quite a money saver but I have to admit every time Maddi wears one of Sammi's old outfits or pajamas I get a little weepy inside. I am sad cause I can't believe Maddi is growing so fast and has already grown into Sammi's clothes. I also feel all nostalgic cause it seemed like just yesterday Sammi was wearing it. So I busted out a pair of old fleece pajamas the other day and of course this same feeling washed over me again. Kids really do grow up too fast. So here is a picture of Sammi and Maddi wearing the same pair of pajamas....

                                    Sammi 17 months      MaddiLu 14 months

I would also love to point out  that poor Maddi has no hair by comparison...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I agree, the time does go way to fast! Every time I have to put away some of Owen's clothes because he has outgrown them I get a little sad too.