Friday, July 11, 2008

In the Swing of Things...

We have become a family of golfers. Aubree and I just got our first set of clubs yesterday and took them on their maiden voyage today! We golfed a par 3 course (just the right size for us beginners). Tim has been an amazing teacher, I am so lucky that he is so patient with me.

Aubree is taking her first golf lessons next week. She is pretty excited although I think she was most excited to get her very own set of clubs.

Today was the 4th time for me and the 3rd time for Aubree..but I feel a hobby in the making. Plus it is something we can do together as a family.

It was a little hot today...it is July after all...but we are having fun all the same...I told you there would be more summer adventures coming...

1 comment:

Em said...

Apparently you were too busy blogging to answer my phone call :(